Steven is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) and through LPL Financial is one of fewer than 300 advisors accepted into the Retirement Plan Consulting Program as of September 2011. This program provides a framework for the review of all processes and materials used for qualified plans. He was the host of his own radio show, Money & Things That Matter, in 2002 & 2003.
Steven is active in professional organizations and has written several articles for publication.
- 2000 – President, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council (PEPC)
- 2003 – President, Philadelphia Chapter National Association of Insurance & Financial Professionals
- 2005 – Article, PEPC Winter Newsletter
- 2007 – Article, Journal of Retirement Planning – August Issue
Article, Life Insurance Selling Magazine – November Issue
- 2008 – Article, Advisor Today Magazine – August Issue
Steven holds Series 6, 7, 22, 24, 63 registrations through LPL Financial and Life & Health licenses.